Wednesday, May 07, 2008

I'm alive! In a manner of speaking...

Yup, I live!

The knee is doing much better. No surgery, just a little PT and TLC... plus two weeks off of school. Ouch. I think I managed to pull it back together in time for finals though. Now I'm just waiting in the grades to show up.

So now is catch up time. All the things I put off while dealing with my knee and finals gets done this week... hopefully. I'm also out looking for a second job and getting ready for the start of the reenacting season. Swayer, I'll be in Fishers starting on the 16th if you're still up for shopping. I'll shoot you and email with more details in a bit.

More fun comes after Fishers though... I'm going to Gettysburg in June!

Yeah, it's a short update, but I do what I can. I have a job interview tomorrow to prepare for a tons of cleaning. Wish me luck!

6 Comments:

At 4:43 PM, May 07, 2008, Blogger STP said...

Awesome! Glad you're feeling better. Can't say I miss taking finals...but I think I'd rather do that than take another one of my trainer's boot camp things. I'm pretty sure he's trying to kill me - wonder which one will win, hot trainer guy or the PCOS. Why does this suck so much?! It would be nice if Ren would hurry up and invent the miracle pill, seriously Ren, get it in gear!

Hit me up over email with some details and hopefully we can meet up.

 
At 8:16 PM, May 11, 2008, Blogger Ren said...

I can only work on so many projects at once.

Your Cherryness, will you drop me an email to tell me when you'll be in Gettysburg? I'm only 15 minutes away, and The Girl and I would love to take you out for dinner... Of course, you'd have to keep on the hush-hush that one time we ________ with the _____ in the middle of _______ while the __________ just _________ there behind us.

Seriously, drop me a line.

 
At 12:20 AM, May 12, 2008, Blogger Mandolin said...

Email sent, Swayer lady. I can't wait for shopping and cake!

Ren, I'll be out that way June 6, 7, and 8. 7 hour drive for that puppy. I pray to god I get to carpool...

I'll send the details as I get em ;)

 
At 10:15 AM, May 13, 2008, Blogger STP said...

Ren, I just made the dirtiest mad-lib out of that. Highlight of my day. Thanks!

 
At 11:39 AM, May 13, 2008, Blogger Mandolin said...

I would just like to say that I had my dates wrong... Gettysburg is the 27, 28, and 29.

Oops? Good thing I already asked for the right days off of work :D

 
At 4:14 PM, May 13, 2008, Blogger Ren said...

Is that in May or June? Because we'll be in Texas the last whole week of May.

Hey, do you remember that other time when we ___________ the _________ right after you __________ with all those ____________ under the table, and I ____________ with that __________ and you and __________ all night long?

Good times. Good times.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home