Friday, August 21, 2009

Wait, what?

Ha! I almost forgot I had this thing!

Good lord, it's really been over a year since I updated. I blame it on Facebook. Things here started to massively drop off after I joined that particular social networking site.

Aaaaaanyway, I'm still alive. Shock! Awe!

Still working on my undergrad at UT. I will be kicking my own ass again next week when class starts after a nice little summer break. Still single, though I had hope there for a little while that it would be otherwise. Three years is a long time without a date *insert frowny face*

Still reenacting! Next event is in Jackson MI the 28 - 30. 25th anniversary for that event, so it should be a lot of fun.

What else, what else...

My body seems to have stopped trying to kill me for a little while. It worries me a bit though, cause I thought it had stopped just before that last thing I had. I think the safe time just means it's plotting more and more against me. Damned body. I hate you and your machinations!

Oh! My younger brother got engaged! They're adorable together and I can't wait to have a sister in-law. Three brothers does not a happy Manda make. Yeah, I shortened my name. Only I can do that. Or, you know... special other people who have permissions.

Why do I always feel like I'm talking to dead air when I do this?

I require a bagel.

2 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, August 25, 2009, Blogger Tiny T said...

Aww! I can't wait to a happy Manda make! Wait... I can say that right?

I hate that! You know, the whole plotting against one's self.

I'm also glad for having someone else who actually reads my blog and comments. ^_^ Along with someone else who blogs so that I can leave comments. Yay!

 
At 3:34 PM, August 25, 2009, Blogger Mandolin said...

Watch. The next blog will be in horrid and fragmented French that not even Google Translate can figure out.

Yay for education!

And welcome to the green side. We have flan.

Sadly, we're not as cool as the dark side.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home